Have you ever wondered what makes a curated travel experience worthwhile?
This week I am joined by Torunn Tronsvang, the founder of Up Norway, to discuss how to have an authentic adventure and unforgettable experience in Norway.
After working and living in Bhutan, Dubai, Switzerland, Thailand, and the Maldives for many years, Torunn came back to her home country with a mission to make Norway the world’s most attractive destination. In 2016 she set out to create Up Norway with the vision of providing thoughtful off-the-beaten-path experiences for anyone.
If you have ever been curious about Norwegian culture then you will not want to miss this episode. Torunn breaks down popular Norwegian concepts, shares a few unique destinations you’ve probably never heard of, reveals the key elements that make a curated travel experience worthwhile, shares her perspective on the art of doing nothing, and so much more.
Which Norwegian destination catches your eye the most? I’d love to hear what they are and hope you will share them by sending me an audio message.
Don’t forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Click Here To Try Premium Passport For Only $1 and get:
- Access To The Zero To Travel Podcast Archives (300+ amazing episodes and growing)
- One Bonus Episode Per Month (Decided By YOU) + Exclusive Content You Can’t Hear Anywhere Else
- Ask Me (Jason) Your Burning Questions, and Get A Personal Answer!
- All Episodes Ad-Free (From April 2021 Onward)
Tune In To Learn:
- The sustainable furniture company that you must visit
- Why there’s no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing
- The unlikely conversation that led Torunn to live and work in Bhutan
- What makes living in Butan like living in a fairy tale
- What brought Torunn back to Norway after many years of travel
- Inspiring Norwegian concepts explained by a native Norwegian
- Bucketlist items to consider when planning a trip to Norway
- Why traveling in the off-season can bring major benefits
- Where to go to visit the “Norwegian Maldives”
- The hand-carved cabins that will help you practice the art of doing nothing
- Why travel can help you make important life changes
- How to find an authentic farm experience in Norway
- Torunn’s most cherished experience traveling in Norway
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card – Today’s Sponsor
- Experience the Real Norway with me
- Learn more about Up Norway
- Norway To Cape Town On A Tandem Bike + How Sweet It Is
- How To See The Northern Lights In Norway
- How To Get Off The Beaten Track with Gunnar Garfors
Thanks to Our Sponsors
- Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card, with the ability to earn up to 5x the points on travel-related expenses like hotels, and rental cars, this card will get you the most return on your next trip.
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!