Have you checked out Atlas Obscura?
Head over there to find the most curious and wondrous travel destinations. Find over 16,000 new excuses to travel the world (if you really need any).
Tune in now to hear from co-founders Joshua Foer and Dylan Thuras. Their mission is to “inspire wonder and curiosity about the incredible world we all share.”
Plus, check out their #1 best selling book here. And check out their newest book, The Atlas Obscura Explorer’s Guide for the World’s Most Adventurous Kid.
You might just be revising your bucket list after listening to today’s show.
- How you can find amazing places in the world
- Ways to find deeper stories about the places you visit
- One thing that can give you a different travel experience
- Lesser-known places that can inspire you
- How to attain high levels of curiosity and wonder (without leaving your hometown)
- How to find a balance between staying in the moment and having the experience
- Excellent way to force yourself to be the person that you want (out in the world)
- And so much more
- Location Indie
- Atlas Obscura
- Pimsleur Learning – free 7 day trial (for those based in the USA)
Want more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Check out the archives now!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!
Want to Travel More?
You need a plan. Sign up to access this mini-course, get exclusive content and join our amazing community of travelers. It’s all FREE!
I have been a traveler at heart since I can remember, but since the birth of my daughter I havent been able to travel the way I would like. Now that she is older I can spread my wings and fly ! Your podcast is giving me all of those old feelings I love. Adventure,freedom, and new experience. Thank you! I will continue to listen and be connected