What are your favorite road trip albums?
Get out on the open road and let some of your favorite jams fuel your adventure; you never know where music can take you.
I met up with my buddy and childhood friend, Jason Law to break down our Top 5 Road Trip Albums. Jason has been on the show before and he and his wife Kelly run Festy GoNuts. They’ll teach you a thing or two about music festivals and the location independent lifestyle.
Get ready for a lot of great music, a lot of great fun, and a lot of great travel.
Tune In Now To Learn:
- A timeless album you could listen to over and over
- A song that could take you to San Fran during the beat era
- An album that stands the test of time
- How you can “find your direction magnetically”
- One of the best travel songs ever
- How an album can bring you back to a time or place
- Ways to create magic working around things you love
- Honorable mentions
- And so much more
Want more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Check out the archives now!
*This post contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!
Want to Travel More?
You need a plan. Sign up to access this mini-course, get exclusive content and join our amazing community of travelers. It’s all FREE!
That was fun! Thanks again for having me on the show! Now I have to share all the albums I forgot to mention here…