Have you considered a ski trip to Bulgaria? Are you thinking about traveling with a group but unsure if it’s right for you?
Today I’m back on the mic with Travis Sherry, founder of Extra Pack of Peanuts and co-founder of Location Indie, to talk about our recent group trip to Bulgaria.
Through his community and podcast, Extra Pack of Peanuts, Travis teaches travel lovers how to find the best flights and experience amazing trips that fit their lifestyle and budget. He’s also the co-founder of Location Indie, a community that helps people discover different ways to travel and work from anywhere in the world.
In this episode, Travis and I share our impressions of Bulgaria, what it was like to travel with 19 people, the pros and cons of group travel, and why you may want to consider this style of travel for yourself.
You’ll also hear about Camp Indie, an adult summer camp and conference in June that you don’t want to miss!
Where would you want to go on a group trip? I’d love to hear your thoughts and hope you will share them by sending me an audio message.
- Want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a monthly bonus episode (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more? Click Here To Try Premium Passport For Only $1
Tune in to Learn:
- Planning a trip to Bulgaria
- Framing a trip for play instead of being in work mode
- Impressions on travel in Bulgaria
- How we’ve become lazy travelers (don’t make these mistakes!)
- Our thoughts on Bulgarian food
- Connecting with locals and Bulgarian stereotypes
- Skiing in Bansko and Borovets
- Affordability, mountain culture, and things to do
- Why you should consider group travel
- An opportunity to join Trav at Camp Indie
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Subscribe to our FREE newsletter
- Today’s Sponsor, Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card
- Check out Extra Pack of Peanuts
- Learn more about Location Indie
- Sign up for Camp Indie and save $150 with the promo code ‘ZERO’
- Up and Coming Destinations (And Digital Nomad Hotspot): Bulgaria with Mitko
- Top 5 Countries For Solo Travelers, The Future of Tourism, and Making An Impact with Matt Berna from Intrepid Travel
- Hot and Cold Edition: Cheap Flights In Asia + Budget Ski and Snowboard Travel
Thanks to our Sponsors
- This episode is sponsored by US Bank’s Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card, with the ability to earn up to 5x the points on travel-related expenses like hotels, and rental cars, this card will get you the most return on your next trip.
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!
Want to Travel More?
You need a plan. Sign up to access this mini-course, get exclusive content and join our amazing community of travelers. It’s all FREE!