Are you working on your 2023 travel bucket list?
Well then, today’s very special episode is just for you. I chat with Matt Berna, President of North America for Intrepid travel, to get insight into some of the best and most unique places to visit as a solo traveler.
Intrepid Travel is a world leader in sustainable experience-rich travel that has been taking travelers to discover the world’s most amazing places for more than 30 years. The company’s mission is to create positive change through the joy of travel. Intrepid offers over 1,150 trips designed to truly experience local culture across every continent.
Regardless of next year’s travel plans, you will need information from this episode in your arsenal. Not only does Matt share the top 5 countries for solo travelers (based on real statistics), but he also gives a behind-the-scenes look at what it’s like to be a tour guide and shares how to break into the travel industry, why you should consider group travel, what realistic sustainable travel looks like and so much more.
What has been one of the greatest travel days you’ve ever had? I’d love to hear what they are and hope you will share them by sending me an audio message.
Don’t forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Click Here To Try Premium Passport For Only $1 and get:
- Access To The Zero To Travel Podcast Archives (300+ amazing episodes and growing)
- One Bonus Episode Per Month (Decided By YOU) + Exclusive Content You Can’t Hear Anywhere Else
- Ask Me (Jason) Your Burning Questions, and Get A Personal Answer!
- All Episodes Ad-Free (From April 2021 Onward)
What’s on your 2023 travel bucket? list? Make it happen on a small group tour with Intrepid Travel and get up to 25% off* at intrepidtravel.com between November 21st to December 2nd.
Tune In To Learn:
- Why going to college in Boulder, CO grew Matt’s love for the outdoors
- How Matt became a tour guide and why he keeps doing it
- The best parts about Matt’s time living abroad in London
- Advice for someone who wants to make a living based on travel
- What Intrepid Travel is all about
- Insight into how to be a more sustainable traveler
- Why solo travelers should consider a group tour experience
- The best (unexpected) countries to visit as a solo traveler
- Why creating unique travel itineraries is a tool for building sustainable travel
- What it takes to make a great leader
- The greatest travel day Matt can remember
- Why you should put something fun on your calendar
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Don’t Miss the Intrepid Cyber Sale from November 21st to December 2nd
- Check out Intrepid Travel stories at the Intrepid Journal
- Top 7 Hidden Wonders Of The World w/ Dylan Thuras (Atlas Obscura)
- Joys of Solo Travel w/ Manjinder Kang
- Top 10 Places We’re Dying To Visit That We’ve Never Been
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!
Want to Travel More?
You need a plan. Sign up to access this mini-course, get exclusive content and join our amazing community of travelers. It’s all FREE!