Do you feel up to speed on the latest travel trends?
Today I am joined by journalist, author, podcast host, and dear friend to the show, Paige McClanahan, to discuss 3 travel trends you should know before planning your next trip.
Paige has called 6 countries home since leaving the United States in 2008. She is currently living with her family in the French Alps and is a regular contributor to the New York Times and other popular publications.
If you plan on traveling internationally in the coming year, you will not want to miss this episode. We dive deep into 3 travel trends Paige has highlighted in some of her recent articles for the NY Times. These insights will help you enhance your next travel experience by showing you when & where to book, what type of transportation to utilize, how to create synergy in a tourist destination and so much more.
What destination are you planning on visiting next? I’d love to hear all about it and hope you will share by sending me an audio message.
Don’t forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Click Here To Try Premium Passport For Only $1 and get:
- Access To The Zero To Travel Podcast Archives (300+ amazing episodes and growing)
- One Bonus Episode Per Month (Decided By YOU) + Exclusive Content You Can’t Hear Anywhere Else
- Ask Me (Jason) Your Burning Questions, and Get A Personal Answer!
- All Episodes Ad-Free (From April 2021 Onward)
Today’s episode is brought to you by The North Face – providing athlete-tested Jackets that are proven to be highly insulated, warm, breathable & durable so you can focus on what matters. It’s more than a jacket, it’s a calling to get out and explore. Get yours today in stores or at www.thenorthface.com. This episode is also brought to you by the US Bank Visa Platinum card, with a 0% intro APR for 18 billing cycles and no annual fees, this card is a tool for getting ahead. Visit usbank.com/platinum to signup today.
Tune In To Learn:
- Why you should check out the Better Travel podcast
- What living in the French Alps has taught Paige about travel and tourism
- Takeaways from investigating the benefits and drawbacks of traveling via Train vs. Plane
- How the pandemic has impacted travel trends throughout Europe
- About the 9 Euro train ticket experiment and other revolutionary transportation options in Europe
- What the future of travel transportation looks like
- How climate change has impacted when and where you should travel next
- Practical tips for booking trips abroad during the hotter months
- Tips for navigating traveling during the “on-season” travel when you have kids
- Why some popular destinations are re-thinking the way they approach tourism
- Stigmas that surround tourists and how to find synergy in tourism
- What’s next for Paige
- Great news for digital nomads, ex-pats, and long-term travelers
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- The North Face & US Bank Visa Platinum Today’s Sponsors
- Learn more about Paige McClanahan
- Listen to the Better Travel podcast
- In Europe, It’s Planes vs. Trains. For Many Travelers, Rail Is the Way to Go
- Stockholm Instead of Rome? October Instead of July? How Heat Waves Are Changing Tourism in Europe
- In Hawaii, the Search for Sustainable Tourism
- About Portugal’s digital nomad visa
- Tips For Travel To Europe This Summer
- Optimizing For Freedom with Nat Eliason
- Staying Healthy and Stress-Free While Traveling w/ Kirsten Pontius
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!