Have you ever considered that the way you think about travel can be the difference between going and getting stuck at home?
Today Nat Eliason stops by to discuss how to be free and what that really means.
Tune in now to hear a wide range of topics including:
- Why a lot of people get into the digital nomad scene or the full-time travel scene
- How to avoid travel burnout
- Benefits of choosing something
- Why too much freedom can be detrimental and how to manage that
- Why building a relationship with a city is important
- Remote work trends and the best business model to become location independent fast
- And a ton more
Nat has lived in various cities around the world while traveling as a full-time digital nomad, although that has changed recently. He writes actionable in-depth articles on a variety of topics like sex, lifestyle business, cryptocurrency, meditation, travel, and more. Check out his articles and more here.
- How to design your life around freedom
- The current state of digital nomad-ism
- Ways to sustain the nomad lifestyle
- Cool ways to test out ideas without having to (basically) spend money
- How to make conversations with parents infinitely easier
- One of the best self-development tools
- Why you need to let go of travel guilt
- Pimsleur Learning– free 7 day trial (for those based in the USA)
- Nat Eliason
- Zen Dude Fitness
- The Sovereign Individual
- Making Another Country Your Home Base – Estonian E-Residency
- How to Easily Last 20 Minutes or Longer in Bed
- Male Multiple Orgasms without Ejaculating: Exactly How to Have Them
- Come Again?: What Men Should Know About Amazing Sex
- Nat Chat
- Twitter- @nateliason
Want more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Head over to the archives now!
Photo courtesy of @nateliason
* Tortuga or Amazon references contain affiliate links – if you decide to purchase anything through those links I’ll receive a small commission at no extra charge and you’ll be supporting my work. Thanks!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!