Do you ever find yourself overcome by stressors in your daily life?
Today I am joined by Integrative Health Coach, Wellness Consultant, and Ex-pat, Kirsten Pontius, to discuss how you can reduce stress and increase happiness in your life no matter where you are and what you’re doing.
If you have ever wondered how you can better manage and overcome difficulties in your life at home and on the road, then you do not want to miss this episode. Kirsten shares simple ways to bring joy and balance to your life, how to find routine during travel, why it’s important to embrace the unfamiliar, and so much more.
What stress-reducing tool from today’s episode do you want to apply to your life? I’d love to hear about it and hope you will share by sending me an audio message.
Don’t forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Click Here To Try Premium Passport For Only $1 and get:
- Access To The Zero To Travel Podcast Archives (300+ amazing episodes and growing)
- One Bonus Episode Per Month (Decided By YOU) + Exclusive Content You Can’t Hear Anywhere Else
- Ask Me (Jason) Your Burning Questions, and Get A Personal Answer!
- All Episodes Ad-Free (From April 2021 Onward)
This episode is brought to you by Better Help, visit their website today to get 10% off your first month of services.
Tune In To Learn:
- What it’s been like to live in Romania over the past 4 years
- The unexpected gifts of giving birth in Thailand and Romania
- How to raise a well-adjusted 3rd culture kid
- The unlikely beginning to Kirsten’s marriage
- Why a tough year of teaching in Japan set the course for Wellness Coaching
- How mindfulness can make struggle a catalyst for transformation
- What it means to be the healthiest version of yourself
- The foundational tools that will help you manage and overcome stress
- Why it’s important to create small rituals and set aside time to take a breath
- How to find balance in your diet no matter where you are
- What is the key to finding the motivation to exercise
- The importance of constant reflection to stay grounded
- Where Kirsten is traveling next and what she misses most about the US
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Today’s Sponsor – Better Help
- Check out Kirsten’s Website
- Get a sneak peek of Kirsten’s upcoming book
- Follow Kirsten Pontius on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
- Learn more about Romania
- Location Indie
- The Paradise Pack
- How Travel Can Improve Your Mental Health w/ Gilad Gamliel
- Alternative Education and Travel With Blake Boles
- 5 Tips To Get Sane When You Go Crazy On The Road
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!
Want to Travel More?
You need a plan. Sign up to access this mini-course, get exclusive content and join our amazing community of travelers. It’s all FREE!