Is traveling to every country on your bucket list?
Today I’m joined by Thorbjørn Pedersen, the first person to visit every country in the world in a single journey without flying!
In this episode, Thor and I unpack some of the many lessons he learned on this audacious 10-year quest. He shares what kept him going despite the mental stress and traumatic experiences, how this adventure has changed him, and how he’s maintained a long-distance relationship through it all.
Make sure to catch part two of this episode on Thursday!
What is your ultimate travel goal? I’d love to hear your thoughts and hope you’ll share them by sending me an audio message.
- Want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a monthly bonus episode (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more? Click here to try Premium Passport for only $1.
Tune in to Learn:
- Thor’s take on what it means to travel the world without flying and the stipulations he set for himself
- Who Thor’s become through his 10 years of travel
- The reality of long-term travel and the mental challenges that caused him to almost give up
- How he balanced living in the moment with the need to reach his goals
- Thor’s ambition to take over the world as a child and how that led him to where he is now
- His thoughts on returning home and his plans for going back to “normal”
- How Thor navigated a long-distance relationship and marriage while traveling
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Subscribe to our FREE newsletter
- Today’s Sponsors – US Bank, Lingoda
- Learn more about Thor’s journey
- Follow Thor on Instagram
- Visiting Every County In The World…TWICE! With Gunnar Garfors
- Only Person To Travel Overland To Every Country In The World w/ Graham Hughes
- The World Walk (Trilogy): Lessons From A 7 Year Walk Around The World w/ Tom Turcich
Thanks to Our Sponsors
- This episode is sponsored by US Bank’s Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card, with the ability to earn up to 5x the points on travel-related expenses like hotels, and rental cars, this card will get you the most return on your next trip.
- This episode is also sponsored by Lingoda. Want to enhance your travel experience? Learn some of the local language! Get three free group classes until September 1 when you go to www.lingoda.com and use the promo code ‘TRAVEL.’
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!