Have you ever wondered what it would be like to travel around the world without ever setting foot on a plane?
Today I am joined by filmmaker and Guinness World Record holder, Graham Hughes, to learn all about the 4 years he spent traveling overland to every country in the world.
If you are the type of person who wants to improve their travel skills, you are not going to want to miss this episode. Graham not only shares epic tales from his adventures abroad but also gives practical advice that will help any traveler navigate the world safely and on a reasonable budget.
Which iconic overland trip do you want to make next? I’d love to hear more and hope you will share by sending me an audio message.
[Note: This is an episode from the archives that we felt needed to be heard again!]
Don’t forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Click Here To Try Premium Passport For Only $1 and get:
- Access To The Zero To Travel Podcast Archives (300+ amazing episodes and growing)
- One Bonus Episode Per Month (Decided By YOU) + Exclusive Content You Can’t Hear Anywhere Else
- Ask Me (Jason) Your Burning Questions, and Get A Personal Answer!
- All Episodes Ad-Free (From April 2021 Onward)
This episode is also sponsored by US Bank’s Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card, with the ability to earn up to 5x the points on travel-related expenses like hotels, and rental cars, this card will get you the most return on your next trip.
Tune In To Learn:
- How creating a story can help you accomplish any travel goal
- What techniques Graham used to travel the world on a budget of just $100/week
- Strategies you can utilize to avoid paying bribes worldwide
- What he carried in his ‘secret pouch’
- Tips for staying safe no matter where you are traveling
- Where to keep expensive electronics on the road and how to hide your personal possessions in plain sight
- Why 2 mobile phones helped Graham escape from prison in Congo
- The simple trick to save big on a night’s accommodation
- High and low points from the trip
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card – Today’s Sponsor
- Follow Grahams Adventures on The Odyssey Expedition
- Check out Graham’s website
- Donate to Graham’s Water Aid Campaign
- The First Woman To Walk Around The World with Polly Letofsky
- Solo Adventure Cycling Around The World: Epic Bike Rides With Shirine Taylor
- Biking The World For Climate Change w/ Devi Lockwood
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!