Have you seen Gunnar Garfors visiting every country in the world (twice!)?
What is the one thing you absolutely cannot leave at home when you go traveling?
Tune in for a special interview today where you’ll hear from the only person to travel to every country in the world – at least twice! And learn how he’s been doing it with a full-time job.
Plus, check out his new book (currently in Norwegian only), “Elsewhere, Trips to the world’s least-visited countries.”
You’ll hear about:
- Some of Gunnar Garfors travel records (and why he doesn’t even consider them records)
- What travel is really about
- The only country without a hotel and how you can sleep there
- Ways to open up opportunities to talk with locals
- How to give a voice to people from other countries
- Ways travel can be the best education in the world
- The world’s least visited countries that you should consider visiting
- And so much more!
Want more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Check out the archives now!
* Tortuga references contain affiliate links – if you decide to purchase anything through those links I’ll receive a small commission at no extra charge and you’ll be supporting my work. Thanks!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!