Have you seen Gunnar Garfors visiting every country in the world (twice!)?
What is the one thing you absolutely cannot leave at home when you go traveling?
Tune in for a special interview today where you’ll hear from the only person to travel to every country in the world – at least twice! And learn how he’s been doing it with a full-time job.
Plus, check out his new book (currently in Norwegian only), “Elsewhere, Trips to the world’s least-visited countries.”
You’ll hear about:
- Some of Gunnar Garfors travel records (and why he doesn’t even consider them records)
- What travel is really about
- The only country without a hotel and how you can sleep there
- Ways to open up opportunities to talk with locals
- How to give a voice to people from other countries
- Ways travel can be the best education in the world
- The world’s least visited countries that you should consider visiting
- And so much more!
Want more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Check out the archives now!
* Tortuga references contain affiliate links – if you decide to purchase anything through those links I’ll receive a small commission at no extra charge and you’ll be supporting my work. Thanks!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!
Want to Travel More?
You need a plan. Sign up to access this mini-course, get exclusive content and join our amazing community of travelers. It’s all FREE!