Sarah Marquis can teach you so much about solo travel adventures and yourself.
She shares some amazing insights on today’s Zero To Travel Podcast- bringing you the third installment of our Inspiring Female Adventurers Series.
Sarah traveled 10,000mi on foot from Siberia to Australia- alone. An epic walk that lasted 3 years!
Hear her tales of survival, nature connections, perseverance, various encounters, and learn about an overall amazing spirit- all documented in her book, Wild By Nature.
Listen Now to Learn:
- How to have a more authentic travel experience
- How to push your boundaries (and use all resources you have within)
- What it’s like to follow your heart and discover your mission
- How to assess any situation (to figure out what is really going on)
- How to differentiate real fear vs fear you create
- Your ultimate ally to deal with new experiences
- How making tea can create positive thinking
- Practical tips for those looking to do extreme adventures
- And much, much more!
Looking for more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Be sure to head over the archives now!
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!