Have you ever thought about walking across America or taking off on another type of epic adventure?
Whether you are planning an extended walk, hike, bike, backpacking trip, or a longer unique journey anywhere in the world, this show will give you the tools and inspiration you need to get started and succeed in your next travel quest.
To hear this or any podcast subscribe in iTunes or simply click play on the bar above (just under the picture) to hear this episode now.
In this podcast episode Nate Damm shares his story about his 7+ month-long walk across the USA, and in the process reveals many hard-earned secrets that will help you to not only plan but also follow through with any big journey you want to take.
Stick around until the end (around 35 minutes and 45 seconds) and Nate will share 2 key pieces of advice that will surely help you push through and commit to any upcoming trip.
[Tweet “Just listened to the @zerototravel podcast about walking across America with @whereisnate. http://zerototravel.com/podcast/walking-across-america/ “]
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How Nate left behind his ‘regular’ life (9-5 job, bills, apartment, etc) to go on the walk and ideas for making any long trip affordable.
- Why becoming a minimalist before your travel can help you transition to a life on the road.
- What 3 years of wandering travel does to relationships with friends and family, the good and the bad and how travel can actually strengthen important ones.
- Top tips for sleeping anywhere outside in both rural and urban areas and which houses to avoid.
- Techniques for breaking down any long quest and making it doable.
- Nate’s lowest point on the walk and how he pushed through.
- How social media can help you on any journey.
- And so much more…
Want to discover new ways you can explore the planet no matter what your situation?
Join the ZTT community for insider tips (just go to the home page and enter your info) and you can also subscribe to the Zero To Travel podcast on iTunes.
How To Walk Across America Guide by Nate Damm kindly provided for free by Nate.
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!