Have you ever dreamt of hopping off the corporate ladder to retire early and immerse yourself in world travel?
Accomplished author, marketing expert, podcaster and influencer Rachel Hill has been living this dream since the age of 27 when she retired from her career in IT to pursue a life of full-time travel and launch her first (of many) 6-figure business along the way.
Tune into this week’s episode to learn more about Rachel’s travels to over 70 countries and hear the story of how she made the leap from the Corporate ladder to embrace the unknowns of adventure and entrepreneurship.
Where would be the first place you’d visit if you quit your day job for full-time adventure? I’d love to hear your thoughts and encourage you to share them by sending me an audio message.
Don’t forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Check out Zero To Travel Premium Passport.
Today’s episode is being sponsored by my favorite language learning tool Pimsleur. This program is used by millions of people and is so much more exciting, engaging and it works!
Tune In To Learn:
- 10:40 How growing up in Florida sparked Rachel’s passion for Travel
- 15:00 Playa Del Carmen as a home base
- 17:20 How traveling with an open mind and letting go of expectations can lead to epic experiences
- 20:20 Transitioning from the corporate IT world to full time Travel
- 26:50 How to navigate shame and listen to your soul over society’s expectations
- 31:30 What it was like to solo backpack for the first time in Asia
- 36:15 Advice on female solo travel and the power of intuition
- 40:40 How evaluating what’s important is the first step in making change
- 44:15 Memorable travel moments from visiting over 70 countries
- 47:70 How to generate income while traveling
- 55:30 Launching a digital product and the future of influencers
- 01:02:40 Best advice for creating a life of travel
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Pimsleur – Today’s Sponsor
- Find Rachel on her Website
- Follow Rachel on YouTube
- Listen to Rachel’s Podcast The Marketing War Room
- Location Indie
- Camp Indie
- Solo Road Tripping
- The Location Free Lifestyle
- Solo Travel, Coffee, and Blackpacking w/ Jarika Johnson
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!