Please welcome back my friends, Mike & Anne Howard from HoneyTrek.com, who have been full-time traveling for the last 8 years and who have perfected the art of glamping. Now I have some preconceived notions around the word glamping & that is why I wanted to do this episode to possibly redefine that term for you. We will be diving into a bunch of road trip tips, the reality of a full-time travel lifestyle for them, and why it never feels the same when you return to a place you have visited before.
What are your preconceived notions about glamping? Are you excited to give it a try or not really feeling it? Which tip was your favorite from this episode? Let me know in the comments!
Tune In To Learn:
- [6:10] How It All Started & Freedoms
- [13:00] Lessons From Travel
- [16:45] Current Challenges
- [20:30] Balance of Work & Life
- [26:50] Glamping Definition & Why It Doesn’t Fit
- [32:20] Most Common Questions & Costs
- [37:05] Tips On Road Tripping
- [42:10] Traveling Around America vs Everywhere Else
- [51:50] Love For Mexico & South America
- [1:02:05] Top Resources For Travelers
- And so much more!
- HoneyTrek Coaching Courses
- Comfortably Wild: The Ultimate Glamping Guide
- Follow HoneyTrek on Facebook | Instagram | Twitter |Pinterest | YouTube
- Boondockers Welcome
- National Geographic Book – Ultimate Journeys For Two
- Camp Indie
- The World’s Longest Honeymoon w/ Mike & Anne From HoneyTrek
- How To Achieve Your Travel Dreams: 7 Strategies For Travel Success
- RV Love w/ Marc & Julie Bennett
- How To Campervan in New Zealand
- Campervan Therapy
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!
*This post contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!