Have you ever wondered how to campervan in New Zealand?
You are in for a real treat today as my guests share their experience camper-vanning around New Zealand.
Please welcome Heath and Alyssa Padgett to the show. They spent the first year of their marriage visiting all 50 United States in an RV and after that decided to just keep traveling. They’ve been on the road for over 4 years and share tons of valuable information via HeathAndAlyssa.com, The RV Entrepreneur Podcast, and Alyssa’s new book, A Beginner’s Guide to Living in an RV.
You could learn a thing or two from these awesome folks as they share how to travel the world on 4 wheels.
And Today You’ll Hear All About:
- Resources and apps to find the best places to sleep for free
- Tips on where to travel in New Zealand
- How to get good wi-fi
- What makes traveling around New Zealand such a unique experience
- Should you buy or rent your campervan
- And so much more
This episode is jammed packed with goodies as we wrap up 4 wheel wandering month.
- Debt To Travel + The RV Lifestyle
- Heath And Alyssa
- The RV Entrepreneur Podcast
- A Beginner’s Guide to Living in an RV
- DOC- Department of Conservation
- RV Worldwide
- Wireless Nation
Be sure to check out the archives for more Zero To Travel Podcasts!
* Amazon items contain affiliate links – if you decide to purchase anything through those links I’ll receive a small commission at no extra charge and you’ll be supporting my work. Thanks!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!