Have you checked out RV Love?
You’ll find tips and advice for the RV life from the sweetest couple, Marc and Julie Bennett.
They live, work and travel from their motorhome full-time (entering their 5th year!) and are best known as “RV Love”; sharing their adventures and learnings on YouTube, their website and social media.
And be sure to check out their new book, Living the RV Life – Your Ultimate Guide to Life on the Road.
Today You’ll Learn:
- How to go from traditional living to nomadic road warriors (think transition to long-term travel)
- The experience of publishing a book on the road
- What it’s like to work on the road as a couple
- One thing you can do as nomads to minimize your taxes
- How to get your mail while living on the road (full-time)
- How much the nomadic life really costs
- Plus so much more
Want more Zero To Travel podcasts? Head over to the archives now!
Featured image courtesy of RV Love
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!