Have you ever had therapy in a campervan?
How can you combine your passion with travel?
Well a school teacher and psychotherapist from the UK, Joe Kingly, is doing just that. He is helping people who are maybe going through a hard time (from his campervan!). He has a profession and passion for helping others through Human givens.
Stop by his campervan to connect.
You’ll hear an awesome new twist to van life as 4 wheel wandering month continues.
And maybe it will spark an idea for you!
Open Up To Learn:
- How to rethink the way you are going to live
- Ways to be your own teacher
- Benefits of offering therapy from your van
- How to attract people to connect with
- How to create deeper connections with travelers
- Why time constraints can be used to your advantage
- And so much more
- Tortuga Backpacks
- Human givens – Wikipedia
- 12 Rules for Life
- The Power of Now
- Location Indie
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts.
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!