Have you ever had therapy in a campervan?
How can you combine your passion with travel?
Well a school teacher and psychotherapist from the UK, Joe Kingly, is doing just that. He is helping people who are maybe going through a hard time (from his campervan!). He has a profession and passion for helping others through Human givens.
Stop by his campervan to connect.
You’ll hear an awesome new twist to van life as 4 wheel wandering month continues.
And maybe it will spark an idea for you!
Open Up To Learn:
- How to rethink the way you are going to live
- Ways to be your own teacher
- Benefits of offering therapy from your van
- How to attract people to connect with
- How to create deeper connections with travelers
- Why time constraints can be used to your advantage
- And so much more
- Tortuga Backpacks
- Human givens – Wikipedia
- 12 Rules for Life
- The Power of Now
- Location Indie
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts.
* Tortuga & Amazon references contain affiliate links – if you decide to purchase anything through those links I’ll receive a small commission at no extra charge and you’ll be supporting my work. Thanks!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!
Want to Travel More?
You need a plan. Sign up to access this mini-course, get exclusive content and join our amazing community of travelers. It’s all FREE!