Today’s interview might make you question everything all over again.
My friend Blake Boles returns to the show to talk about alternative education, one of the big perks of travel, advice around making an impact on the world with your work, why making things an adventure for yourself is so important, how the “moment” of a place determines your travel experience, a great long term strategy for making things happen, and so much more.
Blake is an advocate for alternative education and he has authored several books, including a new one called, “Why Are You Still Sending Your Kids To School,” which makes the case for helping kids leave school, chart their own paths, and prepare for adulthood at their own pace.
Tune In To Learn:
- 14:33 Educated Facts About The Current State Of Home Schooling
- 17:16 Biggest Myths and Stereotypes Around Alternative Education
- 24:51 Future Trends Of The World And Why To Consider Alternative Education
- 35:13 The Real Reason Schools Exist
- 39:07 What Is Appropriate Stress When It Comes To Travel
- 46:49 Curiosity Is Palpable
- 50:24 Wise Bit Of Travel Advice And Thinking
- 51:53 How To Make An Impact With Your Work
- 53:36 Advice To Crowdfund A Special Project
- 55:59 The Moment Of A Place
- 1:03:03 Is The Nomad Life For You
- And so much more
- Alternative Education and Travel With Blake Boles
- Expert Advice On Working Remotely, Homeschooling, and Finding Balance w/ Jenn Miller
- Following Your Heart To The Road With Ka Sundance
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!
*Amazon book references contain affiliate links – if you decide to purchase anything through those links I’ll receive a small commission at no extra charge and you’ll be supporting my work. Thanks!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!
Want to Travel More?
You need a plan. Sign up to access this mini-course, get exclusive content and join our amazing community of travelers. It’s all FREE!