Have you ever gone crazy while on the road?
Hopefully, you can find ways to deal with travel stress (to avoid the meltdown).
Today my wife Anne-Dorthe returns to discuss 5 tips to stay sane while traveling. We had our own moment during our current slow travel experience and figured we’d share our “pod therapy” session with you.
Hope you can use some of our tips to have the best travel experience and truly connect with yourself (and/or your travel companion).
Tune In Now To Learn:
- How to create balance when things get crazy on the road
- Ways to truly listen to yourself (and your travel companion)
- How to do your own thing while traveling
- Where you can find help to deal with travel stress
- A really helpful incredible magical pill
- Bonus tip to get back to basics
- And so much more!
- Travel Meltdowns
- Pimsleur Learning – free 7 day trial (for those based in the USA
- Extra Pack Of Peanuts
- Location Indie
- Location Indie Podcast
- The Paradise Pack
- Frozen Dead Guy Days
Looking for more Z2T Podcasts? Check out the archives now!
Featured Image by Aarón Blanco Tejedor on Unsplash
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!