I am so happy to bring on my friend and Location Indie member, Jason Robinson from The Nomad Experiment, to talk about how living life as an experiment can free you, how a small amount of money and a little time away can change your life completely, and why progress over perfection is so important in everything you do. Are you ready for the ultimate experiment?
What are your biggest take-aways from this episode? Are you ready to live your life as more of an experiment? Let me know in the comments!
Tune In To Learn:
- [13:00] Original Mindset & Opening A New Path
- [24:50] Choosing Progressive Over Perfection
- [33:05] Life As An Experiment
- [39:45] Naturally Positive?
- [47:50] Road Tripping & Reality
- [53:00] Balancing Work & Travel
- [1:03:00] Highlights From The National Parks
- [1:08:15] Facing Fear & Fighting Back
- [1:12:00] What’s Up Next (Including Dentistry)
- And so much more!
- Explore with Jason on his YouTube channel
- Check out Jason’s website at The Nomad Experiment
- Follow Jason on Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Location Indie
- Camp Indie
- Grayl Water Purifier & Bottle
- Medical Tourism: Is It Worth It?
- Ten Years A Nomad with “Nomadic” Matt Kepnes
- Random Travel Jobs, Digital Nomading and Slow Travel With Hannah Dixon
- Holistic Nomadding
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!