If you are one of those people that has that burning desire to travel the world, do you choose travel or does travel choose you?
My guest today has (among other things) run spiritual retreats in Mexico, established an Eco co-working office in the hills of Portugal, and worked for an International NGO overseas in Peru.
She is also the co-founder of Freedom X Fest – the first outdoor festival around the location independent movement.
Will you be joining us in Spain Aug 14th-19th, 2018?
Please welcome Estela Kun to the show!
You’re going to hear about how to shape a life of travel around your interests, holistic nomadding, and so much more.
Tune In To Learn:
- How you can become a new person every time you travel
- Ways to gain clarity and valuable skills
- Guiding tools for the freedom lifestyle
- Practical advice to run your business overseas
- How to create space for what you really want to do
- Ways travel enables new decisions and creativity
- How the digital nomad community is evolving
- Tortuga Backpacks
- Freedom X Fest
- Freedom Experience Online
- Zen Mind, Beginner’s Mind by Shunryu Suzuki
Head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel Podcasts!
* Tortuga references contain affiliate links – if you decide to purchase anything through those links I’ll receive a small commission at no extra charge and you’ll be supporting my work. Thanks!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!