What can Hannah Dixon teach you about living the digital nomad lifestyle?
Hannah has been a digital nomad for 5 years and is the founder of Digital Nomad Kit- a one-stop-shop to help you start building your own successful virtual assistant and freelance business; which of course can help you travel the world (like Hannah)!
Today you are going to hear all about:
- Slow travel
- Ways to extend your travels indefinitely
- How styles of travel can change over time
- Getting started as a location independent virtual assistant
- The quickest way to go LI (location independent)
- Random travel jobs
- And a whole bunch more
Tune in now to hear about the reality of the nomad lifestyle.
- Ways to create normal experiences on the road
- What can open up your eyes to a new way to live
- One easy way you can maintain friendships while living as a digital nomad
- How to recognize opportunities for innovation
- Tip to creating a community around a location independent business
- What to charge as a virtual assistant
- 5th Annual Norwegian Christmas Spectacular
- Pimsleur Learning– free 7 day trial (for those based in the USA)
- Digital Nomad Kit
- Hannah’s 5 Day Challenge
Be sure to check out the archives for more Zero To Travel Podcast.
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!
Want to Travel More?
You need a plan. Sign up to access this mini-course, get exclusive content and join our amazing community of travelers. It’s all FREE!