Have you heard of medical tourism?
As a traveler, would you look at healthcare in another country?
My guest today has spent the last two decades of his life working in international health care; helping consumers gain access to global options for affordable, quality care.
He is the founder and CEO of Patients Beyond Borders; which he has described as the “lonely planet of medical tourism.” And it is the most trusted source of consumer information about international medical and health travel.
Please welcome Joe Woodman to the show!
Tune In To Learn:
- Where you can get quality care in other countries
- Misconceptions around medical tourism
- Important tip when surgery is involved
- How to deal with follow up visits
- How to get better care than most US hospitals
- Why building community wealth is so important
- Where you can find 300 dental clinics
- And so much more!
- Pimsleur Learning – free 7 day trial (for those based in the USA)
- Patients Beyond Borders
- Patients Beyond Borders: Everybody’s Guide to Affordable, World-Class Medical Travel
- Joint Commission International (JCI)
- Dental Departures
- Medical Departures
- Bumrungrad International Hospital
- Vox- Emergency Room Bills
Be sure to check out the archives for more Zero To Travel Podcasts
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!