Do you want to live a more purposeful, passion-driven life? As travelers, we know that it’s not just about the logistics of the trip; when building a lifestyle around our love for travel, other aspects of our lives come into play.
Today I’m joined by Amrit Sandhu, founder of Inspired Evolution. Amrit is an internationally acclaimed certified coach, positive mindset influencer, and conscious founder and investor whose global platform reaches and serves thousands of people.
In this episode, Amrit shares practical tips on finding the balance between surrender and taking action, connecting with your purpose to live your best life, and navigating personal identity shifts and challenges when transitioning to a new lifestyle.
What challenges or decisions are you currently working through? I’d love to hear what they are and hope you will share them by sending me an audio message.
- Want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a monthly bonus episode (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more? Click Here To Try Premium Passport For Only $1
Tune in to Learn:
- Amrit’s childhood and growing up in Australia
- The Sikh faith and why it’s important
- How travel fits into Amrit’s spiritual journey
- His experience backpacking the world
- Balancing his career as an engineering planner, coach, and new father
- Using your intuition to make decisions
- The concept of surrender, learning to trust, and having support
- Curiosity and connecting to your purpose
- Identity politics and handling identity shifts
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Subscribe to our FREE newsletter
- Learn more about Inspired Evolution
- Discover your values with Amrit’s free masterclass
- Subscribe to Inspired Evolution on YouTube
- The Spiritual Journey + Travel and Creativity with Karan Bajaj
- Living in Alignment, Capturing Magic, and Being a Citizen of the World with Ernest White II
- The Vagabond’s Way: Meditations on Wanderlust, Discovery, and the Art of Travel w/ Rolf Potts
Thanks to our Sponsors
- This episode is sponsored by US Bank’s Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card, with the ability to earn up to 5x the points on travel-related expenses like hotels, and rental cars, this card will get you the most return on your next trip.
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!
Want to Travel More?
You need a plan. Sign up to access this mini-course, get exclusive content and join our amazing community of travelers. It’s all FREE!