Is travel the perfect way to embark on a spiritual journey or quest?
How can travel expand your creativity?
Please welcome Karan Bajaj to the Zero To Travel Podcast. He’s a#1 best-selling Indian novelist with more than 200,000 copies of his novels in print. He took a year off from his corporate job in NY to backpack from Europe to India- to learn yoga and meditation in the Himalayas.
Today You’ll Learn:
- The deep story behind The Yoga of Max’s discontent
- How travel can help you become more creative
- How travel can blend with spirituality
- How to define a Yogi
- How to be like a tree (and not ‘become’ all the time)
- The meaning of 414
- How to crack entertainment and meaning in your story
- The way to multiply your adventures
- How to feel truly connected to the world while traveling(without social media)
- The Yogis 4-2-1 rule
- The right way to approach meditation
- How to take a year-long sabbatical from work
- And much more!
- TheParadise Pack
- The Yoga of Max’s discontent
- Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse
- Autobiography of a Yogi
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Buddha by Karen Armstrong
- The Power of Intention by Wayne Dyer
Looking for more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Head over to the archives now!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!