Do you feel like it’s time to do a 180 on your life? Moving abroad may be the answer!
Cepee Tabibian is the founder of She Hit Refresh, a global community for women over 30 who want to break free from a life of routine and move abroad.
In this episode, Cepee and I talk about how to use travel to create radical change in your life. You’ll learn about the realities of living abroad, why you should consider certain countries based on your long-term goals, advice on establishing a business while abroad, and so much more.
What city would you move to? I’d love to hear your thoughts and hope you’ll share them by sending me an audio message.
- Want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a monthly bonus episode (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more? Click here to try Premium Passport for only $1.
Tune in to Learn:
- The importance of having an advocate when considering travel or moving overseas
- How travel helped Cepee face her limiting beliefs and play with her identity
- What “hitting refresh” means to Cepee and how to know when that means moving abroad
- Cepee’s breakdown of the European Union and the Schengen Zone
- How to decide where to live and the top things you need to consider when planning your move
- Cepee’s advice on having a business in your home country vs. starting one abroad
- How important knowing the language is when deciding where to move
- The easiest visas to qualify for and the drawbacks that come with living abroad
- How healthcare coverage works as an ex-pat
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Subscribe to our FREE newsletter
- Today’s Sponsors – Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card, NordVPN, Lingoda
- Learn more about She Hit Refresh
- Follow Cepee on Instagram
- Join Cepee’s Facebook group
- Grab a copy of her digital book, I’m Outta Here!
- Moving To Guatemala To Learn About Giving (With 5 Kids and Minimal Savings), Living Outside Of Your Comfort Zone, and Finding Community w/ Owen and Christina Dargatz from The Giving Experiment
- Transition to Travel with Maxwell Lee
- Best Remote Work + Digital Nomad Destinations 2023 (And Beyond) w/ Tim Leffel
Thanks to Our Sponsors
- This episode is sponsored by US Bank’s Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card, with the ability to earn up to 5x the points on travel-related expenses like hotels, and rental cars, this card will get you the most return on your next trip.
- This episode is also sponsored by NordVPN. Get an exclusive NordVPN deal at www.nordvpn.com/zerototravel. It’s risk-free with Nord’s 30-day money-back guarantee!
- This episode is also sponsored by Lingoda. Want to enhance your travel experience? Learn some of the local language! Get three free group classes until September 1 when you go to www.lingoda.com and use the promo code ‘TRAVEL.’
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!