Don’t forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Click Here To Try Premium Passport For Only $1 and get:
- Access To The Zero To Travel Podcast Archives (300+ amazing episodes and growing)
- One Bonus Episode Per Month (Decided By YOU) + Exclusive Content You Can’t Hear Anywhere Else
- Ask Me (Jason) Your Burning Questions, and Get A Personal Answer!
- All Episodes Ad-Free (From April 2021 Onward)
Today’s episode is sponsored by Expedia’s new podcast, Out Travel The System, subscribe today to get tips, tricks, inspiration, and information to help plan your next trip. Today’s episode is also sponsored by the amazing folks over at Wildly Goods which helps to keep me (and my feet) ridiculously comfortable and blister-free through all seasons.
Tune In To Learn:
- 13:30 What it’s like to experience reverse culture shock
- 17:20 Why coming home after traveling is like opening a time capsule
- 19:40 Cultural takeaways from living in China over the past 2 years
- 22:00 The key to having authentic cultural exchanges when abroad
- 24:00 Joe’s inspiration to create a life of travel & why it started as a secret
- 30:40 Lessons from living & teaching Namibia for nearly 2 years
- 37:00 How traveling changes your outlook on life
- 38:50 The transition from the Peace Corps to a cruise ship
- 42:20 How Joe went from working on a cruise ship to teaching in China
- 46:50 What’s unsettling about Joe’s next chapter
- 52:00 Why flexibility pays off when you create a life of travel
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Out Travel The System & Wildly Goods– Today’s Sponsors
- Reach out to Joe via email at [email protected] or connect on LinkedIn
- Find everything you need to know about working on a cruise ship or yacht
- Location Indie
- World Towning: 5 Years of Full-Time Travel
- Joys of Solo Travel w/ Manjinder Kang
- Bending Time For Travel
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!