Have you ever thought about bending time for travel?
Tune in to hear some incredibly powerful strategies to help you bend time in your favor.
Shane Dillon from The Franklin Fi takes a break from The Camino de Santiago to share his advice around travel, finances and living life to the fullest.
Plus, you’ll hear all about:
- The benefits of slow travel
- How you can write a book while bicycling across Europe
- Ways to find value in creating space (for yourself)
- How to make your life longer
- Three things in life to help you evolve
- What it takes to become a cultural ambassador in Spain
- How you can look at money as time
- Perks of human-powered travel and longer-term adventures
- And so much more
- Tortuga Backpacks
- The Franklin Fi
- The Franklin Fi: A Personal Finance Adventure for Next Generation Investors
Hopefully, you’ll come away with a new perspective after listening and you’ll be able to create more time for travel.
Be sure to check out the archives for more Zero To Travel Podcasts
* Tortuga and Amazon references contain affiliate links – if you decide to purchase anything through those links I’ll receive a small commission at no extra charge and you’ll be supporting my work. Thanks!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!