Are you sick and tired of waiting for everyone else’s schedules to match up so that all of you can hit the road together? Does solo travel strike fear in your heart but you want more freedom in your life? Do you spend too much time coming up with excuses why you can’t travel instead of reasons why you can & should?
Solo travel has the power to change the way you see the world and yourself all while giving you the freedom to explore and learn on your schedule. Today’s guest Manjinder Kang has visited 37 countries, all solo, all while working full time, and even considers himself an introvert. He wants you to know that if he can do it, so can you. We are getting into the initial struggles with loneliness and how to battle your way through it, how travel helps you see global issues in a new light, and how you too can travel while still working a full-time job. Breakthrough the excuses to live the life you want to live!
What is your biggest block against solo travel? Did this fuel the fire of solo travel for you? Share your thoughts by sending me an audio message.
Don’t forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Check out Zero To Travel Premium Passport.
Today’s episode is being sponsored by the amazing folks over at Athletic Greens which have helped me immensely in feeling better and getting healthier.
Tune In To Learn:
- 11:30 Connections Of Visiting The Ancestral Lands
- 13:40 Massive Culture Shocks
- 17:05 The Wanderlust Gene & “When” Moment
- 20:05 Struggling With Loneliness On The Road
- 22:00 You Are Never Really Alone In Travel
- 27:10 Facing World Problems From A New Perspective
- 29:00 Number One Lesson That Solo Travel Has Taught
- 31:05 Letting Go Control Helps You To Gain More Of It
- 33:20 Advice On Solo Travel
- 34:40 How Do You Want To Connect With A Place
- 39:45 Allowing Spontaneity Within Your Plans
- 41:25 Getting Comfortable With Being Uncomfortable
- 44:50 Finding Balance, Flexibility, & Working Remotely
- 46:40 Unlocking The Questions That Come From Solo Travel
- 47:20 Using Travel As A Way To Align Your Passions
- 49:20 Best Destinations For Solo Travel
- 54:00 The Kindness Of Strangers
- 58:00 How To Meet People On The Road
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Athletic Greens – Today’s Sponsor For This Episode
- Follow Manjinder on Youtube
- Location Indie
- Camp Indie
- Solo Travel, Coffee, & Blackpacking w/ Jarika Johnson
- Only $50 & A Dream: Biking Across The USA Solo with Zero Experience w/ Jasmine Reese
- A Solo Travel Lovefest
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!