When is the last time you got in your car, drove out into the wilderness, and got away from it all?
Today’s very special episode comes to you from Moab, Utah where my wife and I love to camp, we are going to share with you our top twenty tips for becoming a car camping superstar!
So, whether you’ve done a lot of camping or you’ve never been before, listen to today’s episode to find out exactly what you need to have a great time when you next hit the road!
What are some of your favorite simple pleasures? I’d love to hear from you and hope you will share by sending me an audio message.
Don’t forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Check out Zero To Travel Premium Passport.
Tune In To Learn:
- The ultimate hack for starting a campfire
- What’s better than Google
- A European’s take on American road tripping
- What Jason has learned on this trip
- The best things about camping
- 20 top things you should take when you go car camping
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Listen to Laundry House’s First Single
- Ten Essentials
- Ultimate Hiking Gear List
- Location Indie
- Camp Indie
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!