Do you ever feel limited by society’s expectations surrounding travel?
When today’s guest, Beth Santos, started a travel blog, her goal was to challenge norms by exploring the diverse and shared experiences of women traveling the world. It has since morphed into Wanderful, an international community and social network with over 40,000 active members composed of women and nonbinary people of all ages and backgrounds. Aside from this booming online community, Beth has also created WITS Travel Creator + Brand Summit, the Bessie Awards, and the first-ever outdoor women’s festival (taking place in New Orleans in March 2022).
This week’s episode is filled with the wisdom and stories one can only acquire as a world traveler, serial entrepreneur, mother, and community builder. Tune in to learn what it means to be a good leader, how to create a safe and empowering community, why exploring your heritage can uncover unexpected roads and so much more.
Make sure you don’t miss out on a once-in-a-lifetime experience and enter to win your ticket to Wanderfest before February 18th, 2022.
What are some ways you can create a safe space for others? I’d love to hear some of your ideas and hope you will share by sending me an audio message.
Don’t forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Click Here To Try Premium Passport For Only $1 and get:
- Access To The Zero To Travel Podcast Archives (300+ amazing episodes and growing)
- One Bonus Episode Per Month (Decided By YOU) + Exclusive Content You Can’t Hear Anywhere Else
- Ask Me (Jason) Your Burning Questions, and Get A Personal Answer!
- All Episodes Ad-Free (From April 2021 Onward)
Tune In To Learn:
- What the Chicago Adventure Therapy program can teach us about community
- Why it is important to challenge preconceptions surrounding travel
- The trip that transformed Beth’s perspective on travel
- How a desire to learn about her heritage uncovered hidden paths
- What happens when you immerse yourself into a new but familiar culture
- Why disrupting the narrative surrounding travel for women is so crucial
- What it means to make travel better for all women
- Why vulnerability is the key ingredient to fostering an authentic community
- How to create mindfulness surrounding social networking habits
- What Beth learned from her relationship with failure
- The balance of blending parenthood and entrepreneurship
- Why breaking the rules empowers people to be themselves
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Enter to win your ticket to Wanderfest before February 18th, 2022
- Check out the Wanderful community
- Learn more about Beth Santos
- Connect with Beth on Linkedin
- Location Indie
- Inspiring Female Adventurers Series: Around America And Beyond with Renata Chlumska
- How Words Can Shape Your Life w/ Stephanie James
- Choosing The Travel Life w/ Rachel Hill
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!