How do you speak to yourself? Is it encouraging or damaging? What action can you take to make it positive?
I am beyond blessed to have spoken word poet Stephanie James from Just A Vessell Poetry joining me today. We are getting into why words matter, how your internal dialogue affects your entire wellbeing, how to make a living through your art, and settles life vs nomad life. All of this plus a friendly reminder for all my fellow travelers out there that you may need to hear right now so stay tuned until the very end. Thank you so much for taking the time to hang with me, so buckle up and enjoy my chat with Stephanie James.
How do your words influence your life? Does what you say need to change? Let me know by sending me an audio message (please) or shoot me an email over at Jason@ZeroToTravel.com.
Today’s episode is being sponsored by the amazing folks over at Tortuga Backpacks which, you know, are my favorite backpacks in the world.
Tune In To Learn:
- 07:20 What Is The Draw Of Poetry
- 11:10 The Beauty of Bored
- 12:45 Traveling Brings You Into The Now
- 17:00 Using Language To Reframe The Narrative
- 19:10 Sharing Your Art With The World
- 25:15 Where Passion Meets Purpose
- 29:25 Take Joy In The Process & Where You Are Right Now
- 34:15 Adopting A Label & Owning It
- 36:45 Becoming A Traveler & Taking Risks
- 41:30 Staying For Security VS Flexibility Freedom
- 48:20 Creating A Life That You Love, Unapologetically
- 51:50 Places You Love & Will Go Back To
- 55:45 Tips On Connecting With Locals
- 59:20 Balancing Digital Nomad Life With Creating Community
- 01:00:20 The Perks & Struggles Of Nomad Life
- 01:03:40 Making A Living Through Your Art
- 01:07:00 T-Shirt Project
- 01:08:30 The Inspiration Behind Just A Vessel
- And so much more
- Find Stephanie at Just A Vessell Poetry
- Follow Stephanie on Instagram | Facebook | YouTube| Twitter
- Same Shirt Different Country Store
- Location Indie
- How To Start A Travel Vlog Worth Watching
- Getting Free Through Travel w/ Mike Clarity
- From $70k In Debt To World Travel w/ Annette & Daniel Fortner
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!