It’s time for the fourth installment of our Inspiring Female Adventurers Series with Swedish and Czech adventurer- Renata Chlumska. She has a long and impressive list of expeditions including:
- A bicycle trip from Nepal to Sweden
- A motorcycle trip from India to Sweden
- Finished the 7 Summits
- Around America Adventure (439 days- 11,300 miles by kayak and bicycle- Solo)
Renata Chlumska is a true expert and will guide you on:
- Solo travel
- How to plan big adventures
- How you can turn an adventure into a career
- How to use travel as a way to process a tragedy
- Where you can find any adventure
Plus you’ll hear the “Travel Theory of Relativity” and 5 quick tips to help you meet more people when traveling.
Thanks to italki for supporting today’s show! Do you want to learn a foreign language? Or just some of the basics? Buy one lesson, get one free for Zero To Travel listeners.
Listen Now to Learn:
- Why your travel experience is all relative to your mindset
- The best ways to prepare and plan for a big trip
- How to maximize life and make the most of it
- Where to find strength and motivation to continue
- How to feel like the luckiest person in the world
- How to book a ticket to Space
- How to have faith in the big picture
- How to open up new horizons and new perspectives
- The best advice for a budding adventurer
- And much more!
- Location Indie Podcast
- Location Indie
- Everest Excellence: An Interview With Ellen Miller – Inspiring Female Adventurers Series
- 3 years Alone On Foot: An Interview With Sarah Marquis
- The Only Woman To Walk Around The World: Inspiring Female Adventurers Series with Polly Letofsky
- TEDxPrague- Renata Chlumska- Dreamers who dream, dreamers who do
- Virgin Galactic
Looking for more Zero To Travel podcasts? Head over to the archives now!
*This post contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!