If you could ask somebody living the nomad life any question about their experience, what would you want to know?
Today I am taking you to a busy London pub where I met with friend and fellow travel podcaster, Palle Bo. Join us as we catch up over beers and reflect on Palle’s travels since his last time on the show.
With over 5 years of travel under his belt, Palle drops some major knowledge bombs he’s gained from living nomadically. You are not going to want to miss what he has to say about how to embrace solo travel, making financial decisions on the road, finding your community no matter where you are, and so much more.
What is the most memorable free activity you’ve done while traveling? I’d love to hear the story behind it and hope you will share by sending me an audio message.
Don’t forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Click Here To Try Premium Passport For Only $1 and get:
- Access To The Zero To Travel Podcast Archives (300+ amazing episodes and growing)
- One Bonus Episode Per Month (Decided By YOU) + Exclusive Content You Can’t Hear Anywhere Else
- Ask Me (Jason) Your Burning Questions, and Get A Personal Answer!
- All Episodes Ad-Free (From April 2021 Onward)
Today’s episode is sponsored by Expedia’s new podcast, Out Travel The System, subscribe today to get tips, tricks, inspiration, and information to help plan your next trip. Today’s episode is also sponsored by the amazing folks over at Wildly Goods which helps to keep me (and my feet) ridiculously comfortable and blister-free through all seasons.
Tune In To Learn 5 Lessons From 5 years As A Nomad Plus:
- 09:40 Why it all starts with walking out the front door
- 17:50 Comparing costs of living nomadically vs. static
- 23:30 Why staying in a hostel can be good for anyone
- 33:30 Tips to embed yourself in the local community
- 39:15 Which country feels the most like a home away from home
- 55:20 Why free activities are the best thing to do when traveling
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Out Travel The System & Out Travel The System
- Check out Palle’s website – The Radio Vagabond
- Listen to The Radio Vagabond Podcast on Apple & Spotify
- Follow Palle Bo on Instagram, Facebook & YouTube
- Location Indie
- Empty Nest Nomad with Palle Bo
- What Does “Home” Mean For Nomads w/ Diego Bejarano Gerke
- The World Walk (4 Years In) With Tom Turcich
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!