Do you believe travel makes you more creative? Has it brought you closer to your family and friends?
Today I will be talking with Palle Bo from The Radio Vagabond and we will be talking about becoming a nomad organically, working while traveling, and how being an empty nester became the catalyst to his vagabond lifestyle. We also discuss why Palle feels like a life completely on the road has actually brought him closer to his family and friends which is not something I had really thought about but I find to be true as well.
Today’s episode is being sponsored by the amazing folks over at Tortuga Backpacks which, you know, are my favorite backpacks in the world & the people over at Travel South Dakota which have the best free guide all about the beautiful state of South Dakota.
Tune In To Learn:
- 10:15 Being Home
- 13:25 The Tale of Palle
- 17:10 Bringing You Closer
- 20:55 Long Term Travel & Getting Ready
- 24:40 The Love Of Radio, Audio, & Cows
- 29:05 How Has Podcasting On The Road Changed Things
- 32:25 Stand Out Podcast Guests
- 35:00 Tips & Challenges For Working On The Road
- 40:35 Adventures On The Road
- 45:40 The Most Memorable Moments & Countries
- 48:20 Stretching The Budget & Why Hostels Are For Everyone
- 53:25 Loneliness On The Road
- 57:00 Advice On Travel
- And so much more!
- Find Palle on The Radio Vagabond
- The Radio Vagabond Podcast
- Follow Palle on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
- Location Indie
- Camp Indie
- 10 Years A Nomad With “Nomadic” Matt Kepnes
- Holistic Nomadding
- Long Term Travel Lifestyle With Jackie From The Budget Minded Traveler
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!