What travel adventures have you been thinking about for a while but just haven’t done yet?
Today’s guest is fellow podcaster Lynne Nieman from Wander Your Way, a website dedicated to European travel where you can find great guide books, resources, or get your trip planned for you without the hassle and stress of doing it yourself.
In this episode, we are focusing on one of my favorite must-do hikes the West Highland Way in Scotland & Lynne is here to tell us what the hike is like, how to go about doing it, and why you should add it to your bucket list.
We also dive into why Lynne is trying to make a living at travel, how a trip to Europe changed both of our lives, and so much more so grab a comfy seat, your favorite beverage, sit back and enjoy this episode with my good friend, Lynne Nieman.
Tune In To Learn:
- 07:30 Writing & Wanderlust
- 14:20 Life-Changing Trip
- 18:35 Creating Your Future
- 22:00 Why A Passion For Europe
- 25:15 What Is The West Highland Way
- 27:30 Walking As A Travel Experience
- 30:45 How Long Does It Take
- 33:00 Planning, Cost, & Tailoring It To Your Needs
- 39:50 Why Is It Worth It & Shoulder Season Perfection
- 41:50 Not Getting Lost Along The Way
- 44:00 Favorite Stories From The Trail
- 47:45 Using Your Travel Intuition
- And so much more
- Find Lynne on her website
- Listen to Lynne’s Podcast
- Follow Lynne on Facebook | Instagram | Twitter| Pinterest
- Walker Ways
- West Highland Way website
- Location Indie
- Camp Indie
- You’re Coming Hitchhiking Around Scotland With Me
- Hitchhiking Stories From Scotland
- Ireland: Travel, Music, and History w/ Garvan Rushe
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!