We are heading to the emerald isle Ireland in this good ole’ fashioned destination episode. My guest today is Garvan Rushe who is from Ireland and will help us answer how history affects modern Ireland, how to take part in a music experience that will NEVER happen again, & how to make your time in Ireland the best you have ever had.
What are you most looking forward to on your next visit to Ireland? If you have been before, what was your favorite experience? Let me know in the comments below!
Tune In To Learn:
- [07:10] The Feeling Of Home
- [12:10] History Affecting Today & The Love Of Craic
- [20:50] Talking Politics & What Is Celtic
- [28:45] Studying Irish History
- [40:50] Culture Is In The Music
- [51:30] Finding Good Music In Ireland
- [53:55] For The Love Of Dublin
- [1:04:40] Must-Sees Outside Of Dublin
- [1:09:50] The Food Of Ireland
- [1:14:00] Biggest Misconceptions About Ireland
- [1:16:50] Favorite Historical Tale
- [1:22:00] Running A Tour Company
- And so much more!
- Connect with Garvan on Dublin Tour Guide
- Fleadh Cheoil Na Heireann Music Festival
- Trinity College Library
- Kilmainham Gaol Museum
- National Museum of Ireland – Archaeology
- EPIC Museum
- Wicklow County
- County Meath
- The English Market in Cork
- Location Indie
- Camp Indie
- Hitchhiking Stories From Scotland
- Why Shoulder Season Is The Best Time To Travel
- How To Use Free Stopovers To Kick Your Bucket List’s Ass
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!