What comes to mind when you think of Wisconsin?
Today I’m joined by Anne, Cassie, and Casey from Travel Wisconsin to help you discover the unexpected wonders waiting for you in the Badger State.
Wisconsin is filled with friendly locals, incredible food, amazing culture, and epic outdoor adventure – and you’re going to get a big heaping slice of all that today!
In this episode, we explore the incredible immersive experiences that allow you to connect with the local food scene and community and the outdoor recreation opportunities you can’t find anywhere else (plus a one-of-a-kind trail that I just added to my bucket list!). We’ll also talk about some of the unique Indigenous cultural offerings and why every traveler should make tribal tourism a part of their journey.
What are you most excited to experience in Wisconsin? I’d love to hear your thoughts and hope you’ll share them by sending me an audio message.
- Want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a monthly bonus episode (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more? Click here to try Premium Passport for only $1.
Tune In To Learn:
- Unique ways to immerse yourself in America’s Dairyland and explore agrotourism (pizza farms?!)
- Why Wisconsin’s food scene is its best-kept secret and the top culinary experiences you don’t want to miss
- What makes Wisconsin a top destination for hiking, cycling, and other outdoor adventures
- Ways you can explore the Great Lakes, rivers, and the greatest natural wonder in the state
- How to enjoy “lake life” like the locals
- What it’s like to attend a powwow and how you can authentically experience Indigenous culture
- The importance of tribal tourism and how it supports cultural preservation
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Subscribe to our FREE newsletter
- Plan your trip with Travel Wisconsin
- Learn more about Native American Tourism of Wisconsin
- Top 32 USA Cities For Travelers
- Top 5 Hidden Gem Film Locations For Travelers w/ Rebecca Almost Ginger
- Hidden Norway: 7 Off The Beaten Path Gems You’ll Love, Popular Norwegian Concepts Worth Stealing, Trekking In Bhutan, & Living At The Crossroads of Magic & Science w/ Torunn Tronsvang from Up Norway
Photos by Travel Wisconsin
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!