Do you have a passion for film and a love for travel? Why not combine them with today’s guest, Rebecca Sharp from AlmostGinger.com, as we countdown her top 5 hidden gem film locations for travelers. We are getting into cinematic tourism, more reasons to spark that travel wanderlust, and why combining two passions together (passion mashin) can be amazingly fulfilling.
What are your favorite film locations & excuses for travel? If so, let me know by sending me an audio message (please) or shoot me an email over at Jason@ZeroToTravel.com.
Today’s episode is being sponsored by the amazing folks over at Tortuga Backpacks which, you know, are my favorite backpacks in the world.
Tune In To Learn:
- 06:50 The American Summer Camp Counselor Experience
- 08:20 UK vs US Cultural Differences via TV & Film
- 14:00 Passion Mashin + An Excuse To Travel
- 17:30 Why A Passion For Film?
- 21:50 Building A Business Based On Cinematic Tourism
- 28:00 Overtourism Due To Film & TV Lovers
- 34:00 Number 5: Obscure In England
- 36:25 Number 4: Well Known In France
- 40:35 Number 3: The Island Life
- 43:30 Number 2: Bond, James Bond
- 47:20 Number 1: The Home Of Fantasy & Magic
- 51:40 Honorable Mentions
- 52:50 Jason’s Honorable Mentions
- 55:05 Working At A Hostel
- 58:00 For The Love Of Film Festivals
- 01:00:45 What Fictional Character Would You Spend The Day With?
- And so much more
- Find Rebecca at AlmostGinger.com
- Follow Rebecca on Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest
- Location Indie
- How To Find Seasonal Jobs In Great Places w/ Coolworks.com
- How To Have Fun, Make Money, & Travel The World w/ Seasonal Jobs
- How To Find Life-Changing Seasonal Jobs
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!