Travel Tactics is back! This series is all about how to travel for as long as you want to, by getting free flights and accommodation and by building a business that you can run from anywhere.
In this episode, I speak with Travis Sherry from Extra Pack of Peanuts, Nora Dunn from The Professional Hobo, and Rob from Making It Anywhere.
We discuss who should and shouldn’t try travel hacking, why you should trade work for accommodation, and which type of business you should start if you want to make it anywhere.
You will learn:
- The top 3 things that will keep you traveling for as long as you want
- What travel hacking is
- Who should and shouldn’t start travel hacking
- How travel hacking with credit cards affects your credit score
- How to get free accommodation around the world
- The worst places Nora Dunn has ever slept
- How Nora got a job working in a hostel
- The advantages of working in exchange for accommodation
- How to make the leap to running a location independent business
- How to do an audit of your skills
- Which type of business it’s best to start with
- What kind of timeframe is realistic for making it anywhere
Travel Tactics Part 1
Travel Tactics Part 2
Travel Tactics Part 3
The Paradise Pack
Epic Bike Rides
Extra Pack Of Peanuts
The Professional Hobo
Making It Anywhere
The Ultimate Guide To Frequent Flyer Miles
EPoP 060: Top 16 Breweries in America
EPoP 070: Top 12 Sporting Events Around the World
How To Get Free Accommodation Around The World
The Caretaker Gazette
Travel Like A Pro: Road-Tested Tips for Digital Nomads and Frequent Travelers
The 7 Day Startup: You Don’t Learn Until You Launch
The Tropica MBA
Upwork (Formerly Elance)
For more actionable content, don’t forget to join the Zero To Travel Caravan, by subscribing using the box on the top and to the right.
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!