Want to learn a variety of amazing travel skills in one short travel podcast episode?
Then you’ll love our ongoing series: Travel Tactics.
Today, you’ll hear travel lover Wandering Earl tells us how to make money using the skills we’ve already got.
And Benny Lewis, a national geographic traveler of the year, helps us get over the fear of speaking a foreign language.
Give it a listen now!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to earn money with the skills you’ve already got
- The lesser-known benefit of meeting people while you’re traveling
- The importance of finding your own travel style
- Why you probably shouldn’t take your laptop with you when you travel
- How to store your travel photos on your smartphone
- Why you’re not too old to learn a language
- How to get over the fear of speaking a foreign language
- How to remember foreign words
Resources Mentioned In This Show
- Travel Tactics Part 1
- Wandering Earl
- How to Live a Life of Travel
- Steal Like an Artist
- What’s Dave Doing?
- Hammocks & Hard Drives
- Fluent in 3 Months
When you decide to purchase Wandering Earl’s book through my affiliate link, you’ll be supporting the podcast at no extra cost to you. Thanks!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!