Want to learn a variety of amazing travel skills in one short travel podcast episode?
Then you’ll love our series: Travel Tactics.
This is the final episode with our first panel. You can listen to the first and second episodes here and here.
In this episode, Benny Lewis teaches us how to immerse ourselves in a language when we’re not in a country that uses that language.
Dave Dean tells us how to use technology to get cheaper flights.
Wandering Earl shares his best tips for extending trips.
In this episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast, you’ll learn:
- How to immerse yourself in a language wherever you are
- The best free language learning tools
- How to connect with locals in a foreign language
- What Esperanto is and why you should learn it
- Your first word in Esperanto
- How to meet locals and improve your languages at the same time
- Why Dave likes Sayulita, Mexico
- One simple change you can make to find cheaper flights online
- The paid and free tools you can use to find cheaper flights
- Why you should always use flight comparison sites
- How and why Earl’s style of travel has changed over the years
- Why having a base while you travel might be a good idea
- Travel Tactics Part 1
- Travel Tactics Part 2
- Fluent in 3 months
- Wandering Earl
- Too Many Adaptors
- What’s Dave Doing?
- Fluent in 3 Months (book)
- Fluent in 3 months forum
- An Interview with Wandering Earl
For more great interviews with experienced travel experts, check out the Zero To Travel Podcast archives!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!
Want to Travel More?
You need a plan. Sign up to access this mini-course, get exclusive content and join our amazing community of travelers. It’s all FREE!