Have you been questioning if you should be traveling during this pandemic?
What is the travel experience like?
If you have to be inside or away from people is it even worth going anywhere?
If you have been wondering what is it like to travel right now during this pandemic, then this is the episode for you.
Herman and Elizabeth Vroom took off to travel in October 2020 and have been doing some van life and housesitting across Spain & Portugal all in the midst of COVID-19.
They share what the experience has been like, the obstacles they have faced, and what things you should consider if you plan to travel soon.
Are you planning on hitting the road soon? How are you feeling about it?
Share your thoughts by sending me an audio message.
Don’t forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Check out Zero To Travel Premium Passport.
Tune In To Learn:
- 09:30 What You Give Up When Traveling During A Pandemic
- 13:00 The Positives Of Travel During COVID-19
- 25:00 Housesitting Opportunities & Biggest Struggles Faced
- 31:15 The Win-Wins of Housesitting
- 36:20 The Genesis Of The Trip & The Downside Of Travel Now
- 46:30 Rediscovering Your Spark
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Find Herman & Elizabeth on their website
- Check out Herman & Elizabeth’s housesitting profile
- Mind My House
- Van Camping Sites
- Location Indie
- Camp Indie
- How To Make 2021 An Epic Travel Year
- 5 Cures For The Travel Pandemic Blues
- The Travel Life During COVID w/ Peter Scott
- How To Exchange Your Home For Free Accommodations Around The World w/ Emmanual Arnaud
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!