What is it like being nomadic during a pandemic? What have been the biggest hurdles during this unprecedented time?
Joining me today is Peter Scott from EarthFamilyTravel.com who is nomadically traveling with his family and has first-hand knowledge of what it is really like to travel abroad right now. We are eagerly discussing when do you know it’s the right time to get out and travel, what can you gain from slow travel that you can’t get from fast travel, & why it’s so important to learn to let go. These are all factors in making the decision to travel whether it be for long stretches or if you are making travel your life so join us as we dig in deep to these questions and so much more.
Do you have dreams of nomadic travel? What is holding you back the most? Send me an audio message or shoot me an email over at [email protected].
I am so excited to partner with HomeExchange.com who makes it possible to see the world without paying for accommodations. Make sure you listen to the entire podcast to get the promo code to save you some extra cash when you get your first exchange.
Tune In To Learn:
- 08:25 COVID Decisions
- 17:30 Having 24/7 With The Family
- 22:55 The Emotional Toll Of Travel
- 26:00 Slow vs Fast Travel Experiences
- 30:00 Transition To Travel Process & Choosing Your Timing
- 39:55 Hardest Thing To Let Go Of
- 45:00 Skills & Lesson Learned Along The Way
- 49:00 Best Ages For Your Kids To Enjoy Travel
- 50:40 Resources For Schooling On The Road
- 58:30 Best Time To Start Prepping In NOW
- And so much more
- Find Peter on EarthFamilyTravel.com
- Follow Peter on Facebook | Instagram
- 7-Day Side Hustle Success Challenge – Last Day To Signup
- Location Indie
- Ten years A Nomad With “Nomadic” Matt Kepnes
- Life As An Experiment w/ Jason Robinson
- 5 Predictions On The Future Of Travel
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!
Want to Travel More?
You need a plan. Sign up to access this mini-course, get exclusive content and join our amazing community of travelers. It’s all FREE!