I’m pulling one of my favorites from the archive for this week’s episode!
If you want to learn the secret to finding cheap flights, listen to Scott Keyes.
Scott took his passion for finding cheap flights and sharing deals with friends and turned it into the uber-successful Going (formerly Scott’s Cheap Flights), a service that tracks airfare prices and alerts its 2+ million members to exceptional airfare deals.
He is also the author of Take More Vacations: How to Search Better, Book Cheaper, and Travel the World, a timely guide for anyone hoping to turn vacations from once a year into many more.
Scott is the world’s foremost expert in finding the cheapest flight deals and loves helping you save money so you can travel more. If you’re curious about what it takes to find the best deals on flights, his methodology, best practices when booking, the mindset you need to have when booking flights, and much more, then you will not want to miss this episode!
Which of Scott’s techniques will you use for booking your next trip? I’d love to hear about your experience and hope you’ll share them by sending me an audio message.
- Want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a monthly bonus episode (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more? Click here to try Premium Passport for only $1.
Tune In To Learn:
- How a once hobby transformed Scott into a cheap flight expert
- The road between growing a company and writing a book
- What exactly holds us back from traveling more, and how to prioritize your travel plans in a way that will pay off
- The methodology behind getting cheap flights and how to find the “Goldilocks window”
- Scott’s best practices for when you’re ready to book your flights
- What to do if you find cheaper rates after you book
- Tricks for booking last-minute flights and a strategy for upgrading to business class
- The mindset behind avoiding over-tourism and being a globally-conscious traveler
- Scott’s journey as an entrepreneur and what he’s learned along the way
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Subscribe to our FREE newsletter
- Today’s Sponsors – US Bank, Roark
- Start saving with Going (formerly Scott’sCheap Flights)
- Grab the book, Take More Vacations
- Follow Going on Instagram
- How to Get Incredible Airbnb Deals (and Save More Money) with Zach Busekrus from Sponstayneous
- How to Travel with Less Money, Start Working on the Road, and Never Settle Down w/ Nora Dunn
- Seizing Your Opportunity To Travel, Saving Money As A Solo Traveler, Lessons From A Career Break, and How To Figure Out What You Want (In 60 seconds) w/ Leslie McKellar
Thanks to Our Sponsors
- This episode is also sponsored by US Bank’s Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card, with the ability to earn up to 5x the points on travel-related expenses like hotels, and rental cars, this card will get you the most return on your next trip.
- The best travel gear isn’t born in a factory; it’s inspired by journeys taken by real people exploring the world. Get 15% off your first order at www.roark.com when you use the promo code TRAVEL15 at checkout!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!