If you want to learn the secret to finding cheap flights listen to Scott Keyes.
Scott took his passion for finding cheap flights and sharing deals with friends and turned into the uber-successful Scott’s Cheap Flights, a service that tracks airfare prices and alerts its 2+ million members to exceptional airfare deals.
He is also the author of Take More Vacations: How to Search Better, Book Cheaper, and Travel the World, a timely guide for anyone hoping to turn vacations from once a year into many more.
Scott is the world’s foremost expert in finding the cheapest flight deals and loves helping you save money so you can travel more. If you are curious about what it takes to find the best deals on flights, his methodology, best practices when booking, the mindset you need to have when booking flights, and much more then you will not want to miss this episode!
Which of Scott’s techniques will you use when booking your next trip? I’d love to hear about your experience and hope you will share by sending me an audio message.
Don’t forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Check out Zero To Travel Premium Passport.
Today’s episode is sponsored by US Bank’s Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card, with the ability to earn up to 5x the points on travel-related expenses like hotels, and rental cars, this card will help you earn the most on your next trip.
Tune In To Learn:
- 09:05 How a once hobby transformed Scott into a cheap flight expert
- 14:00 The road between growing a company and writing a book
- 17:10 What exactly holds people back from traveling more
- 21:00 Prioritizing your travel plans in a way that will pay off
- 22:00 How changing your mindset allows you to find flexibility when planning a get-away
- 26:10 The methodology behind finding cheap flights
- 27:50 How you can find the “goldilocks window”
- 30:00 Best practices for when you’re ready to book your flights
- 35:50 What to do when you find cheaper rates after you book
- 43:05 Tricks for booking last minute flights
- 46:40 Strategy for upgrading to business class
- 52:30 The mindset behind avoiding over-tourism and being a globally conscious traveler
- 57:20 Scott’s journey as an entrepreneur and what he’s learned along the way
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Altitude Connect Visa – Today’s Sponsor
- Learn more about landing cheap flights on Scott’s Website
- Grab a copy of Scott’s Book Take More Vacations
- Location Indie
- Camp Indie
- Hot and Cold Edition: Cheap Flights in Asia + Budget Ski and Snowboard Travel
- Travel Tactics 6: How to Travel Indefinitely
- How To Travel In Luxury For Free
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!