Are you hesitant to leave your comfortable life for full-time travel? What exactly stands in the way between you and a life filled with adventure and self-discovery?
Native Nomad Life creators, Cassie and Nate tell us how their transition to full-time travel eventually lead them to immerse themselves into native cultures, settling down part-time in Merida Mexico, and becoming professional storytellers.
If you want more information about what it’s like to travel the world and set up a home base in a new country, as well as some great insight about life as a world traveler, you don’t want to miss this episode.
What is one small step you can take towards a bigger (and perhaps overwhelming) goal? I would love to hear more and hope you will share them by sending me an audio message.
Don’t forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Check out Zero To Travel Premium Passport.
This episode is sponsored by US Bank’s Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card, with the ability to earn up to 5x the points on travel-related expenses like hotels, and rental cars, this card will get you the most return on your next trip. Today’s episode is also being sponsored by the amazing folks over at Wildly Goods which helps to keep me (and my feet) ridiculously comfortable and blister-free through all seasons.
Tune In To Learn:
- 13:50 Transition from a seemingly “comfortable life” to full-time travel
- 20:20 What showed them it was time to take the leap
- 24:40 Growing up nomadic vs. stationary
- 27:15 How Cassie and Nate’s journey started
- 31:50 Navigating the highs and lows of buying a one-way ticket to a new country
- 34:10 The mindset shift that happens as you transition to full-time travel
- 37:20 How Mexico became a home base
- 41:00 Why investing in property can be a strategic move for nomads
- 44:30 Advice on trusting intuition and keeping an open mind when traveling as a couple
- 48:40 Connecting to local culture through learning the language
- 51:20 Tips for creating authentic connections when traveling
- 58:00 Mixing passion projects with altruism
- 1:06:30 Insight into the financial journey of constant travel
- 1:14:40 Cassie’s experience getting sick in Thailand
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Altitude Connect Visa & Wildly Goods – Today’s Sponsors
- Check out Cassie and Nate’s Website
- Follow the Native Nomad Vlog on YouTube
- Location Indie
- Camp Indie
- World Towning: 5 Years of Full-Time Travel
- Tales From A Converted School Bus: Working Full Time & Traveling With An Adventure Do
- Bending Time For Travel
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!