Have you ever wished you could get better at documenting your travel experiences?
Today I am joined by award-winning writer, editor, and podcaster, Lavinia Spalding, to discuss how and why anybody can keep a meaningful journal.
If you are somebody who wants to look back fondly at your most treasured travel experiences, you will not want to miss this episode. With the experience of publishing 9 books and teaching writing workshops around the world under her belt, Lavinia explains why all you need is 3 minutes a day and a gluestick to start sucessfully documenting your adventures.
What percentage of the day do you spend creating vs. consuming? I’d love to hear your insights and hope you will share them by sending me an audio message.
Don’t forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Click Here To Try Premium Passport For Only $1 and get:
- Access To The Zero To Travel Podcast Archives (300+ amazing episodes and growing)
- One Bonus Episode Per Month (Decided By YOU) + Exclusive Content You Can’t Hear Anywhere Else
- Ask Me (Jason) Your Burning Questions, and Get A Personal Answer!
- All Episodes Ad-Free (From April 2021 Onward)
Today’s episode is sponsored by US Bank Visa Platinum Card, perfect for large purchases, unexpected expenses, and balance transfers. To see if you qualify for the lowest APR out there, visit usbank.com/platinum today. This episode is also brought to you by Better Help online therapy, visit their website today to get 10% off your first month of services.
Tune In To Learn:
- The path that lead Lavinia to living in New Orleans
- How a transformative trip as a child started her life of travel
- Why living in South Korea for 6 years shaped Lavinia’s future
- The power and connection of journaling to better understand yourself
- How to start a journal and why you should keep it personal
- Tips and tricks for keeping a great journal
- Why you should carry a gluestick with you on your travels
- How to find a balance between staying present and documenting
- The health benefits of journaling
- Lavinia’s favorite characters and encounters while traveling
- How to make an impression no matter where you go
- A magical formula to keep your creative mind in practice
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- US Bank Visa Platinum Card & Better Help – Today’s Sponsors
- Check out Lavinia’s website
- Get a copy of Writing Away: a creative guide to awakening the journal-writing traveler
- Listen to the There She Goes Podcast on Apple or Spotify
- Behind The Scenes With Adventure Travel Journalist Jayme Moye
- How To Become a Professional Travel Writer
- An Interview With John Craigie: Notes From The Road
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!