How often do you take the time to examine and understand the facts of your life and the world around you?
Today I am joined by best-selling author and entrepreneur Anna Rosling Rønnlund, to discuss how to change your perspective, worldview, and life through Factfulness.
If you have ever wondered how you can enhance your comprehension and appreciation of the world around you then you are not going to want to miss this episode. As the co-founder of Gapminder.org and co-author of NY Times Bestselling book, Factfulness: Ten Reasons We’re Wrong About The World – And Why Things Are Better Than You Think, Anna shares expert insight about using facts to understand the world, interpret media, and establish context.
How do you overcome fear of the unknown as a traveler? I’d love to hear what they are and hope you will share them by sending me an audio message.
[Note: This is an episode from the archives that we felt needed to be heard again!]
Don’t forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Click Here To Try Premium Passport For Only $1 and get:
- Access To The Zero To Travel Podcast Archives (300+ amazing episodes and growing)
- One Bonus Episode Per Month (Decided By YOU) + Exclusive Content You Can’t Hear Anywhere Else
- Ask Me (Jason) Your Burning Questions, and Get A Personal Answer!
- All Episodes Ad-Free (From April 2021 Onward)
This episode is brought to you by Better Help, visit their website today to get 10% off your first month of service.
Tune In To Learn:
- What does it mean to have an overdramatic worldview
- Why humans tend to gravitate towards the negative instead of positive
- The importance of looking at long-term trends vs. the short-term snapshot
- How considering context is crucial to media literacy
- Why developing meaningful and simple labels are important
- How to understand and filter facts in a meaningful way
- The similarities and differences of how people live around the world
- How to participate in Dollar Street
- The pros and cons of collaborating with family on Factfulness and Gapminder
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Better Help – Today’s Sponsor
- Check out Gapminder
- Get a copy of Factfulness: Ten Reasons We’re Wrong About The World – And Why Things Are Better Than You Think
- Watch Anna’s Ted Talk
- Find the best of Hans Rosling’s Ted Talks
- Take a tour through Dollar Street
- Enter to win your ticket to Wanderfest before February 18th, 2022.
- Location Indie
- Ethical Travel, Life In Mozambique and Ocean Love w/ Francesca Trotman
- How the World Sees America
- Silence In The Age Of Noise With Legendary Explorer Erling Kagge
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!