Do you have a passion that has lead you on a lifelong journey?
Today’s guest, Francesca Trotman, let her passion for ocean conservation lead her on a travel and life journey from the U.K. to Mozambique where she currently lives. We will discuss why we should all be visiting Mozambique and what life is like there, what it is like to run a non-profit charity and why you need to include the community you live in with the charity and the dire importance of ethical travel for the wellbeing of everyone and everything on this planet we share.
Tune In To Learn:
- 07:50 COVID-19 Measures & Effects
- 17:30 Finding Your Passion & Starting A Charity
- 22:30 Why Mozambique & What Its Like It Living There
- 28:45 What Are The Cultural & Daily Differences
- 36:20 Balancing Ethical Travel With Livelihoods Of Locals
- 42:30 The Best Practices For Wanting To Help Others
- 50:10 Breaking Down Ethical Travel & What You Should & Shouldn’t Do
- 01:08:00 Can The Oceans Be Saved?
- 01:10:15 The Mental Struggles Of Trying To Do The Right Thing
- 01:14:15 Why Should We Visit Mozambique & Best Diving Locations
- And so much more
- Find Francesca at LoveTheOceans.org
- Follow Francesca on Youtube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
- Zero To Travel
- Factfulness: Why The World Is Better Than You Think
- The Future Of Remote Work with Steve Monroe
- Finding Meaning Through Travel w/ Dr. Christopher Daniels
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!